Wednesday, August 4, 2010

das Krankenhaus

These next few posts were written over the course of the past week, when I was sadly without internet, in the hospital from a bike crash on the second day in germany. The story follows in the next few posts. The rough writing and typos is mostly due to typing with one hand half the time.

I'm in the Crunk House. I think I could party pretty hard here if the nurses would bring some booze once and a while. 
I didn't figure I'd write a blog, or at least so soon just traveling around deutchland. But the Krankenhaus seems like thee place to take up time by writing, and since I'm stuck here a while barely by choice, why not. This will also be a chance to work on my vocabulary and writing style, so just bear with me this whole blog is a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW!! I almost started crying reading your hospital narrative. That is so unfortunate!! But I am happy that it gave you the time to write a blog, I like being updated on your adventures and misadventures. and I love that you add so much detail about the country. I hope this injury doesn't keep you from dong too much. Well i miss you, and please stay safe. I will see you in a couple weeks for your birthday! skype soon!

    ReplyDelete